f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Greetings Citizens.

Today Mommy & Daddy celebrated 49 years of marital bliss. Pretty amazing.

And the M's won.

And Wazzu won too! They looked a little suspect at times but we should have a good season. Who knows? Maybe we'll be the team to knock USC out of the #1 Ranking.

Went to meet with Sabrina at Meals-on-Wheels today to try and help them figure out which direction they are looking to go. I was of little help.

I also turned in my timesheet for Catholic Community Services. I haven't seen Kyle in a while. I've tried calling a couple of times but he hasn't called back. I don't know if they're out of town one last time before school starts or that I've failed him somehow.

Other than that, the most exciting thing I did today was buy a new hat for football. Ah, the glamour of it all.

4 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are getting spam now in your comments of your blog. Great.

Kind of cool. My parents anniversary is tomorrow. Kinda cool, er I mean kewl.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

[junk mail erased]

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger shasta said...

i really like today's image.

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

thanks shasta... did you know you can enlerge the image by clicking on it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home