f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Ah laundry day. Got to love spending the day doing the clothes.

When I was little, my bedroom was the laundry room. During the summers my Mom would come down and start the clothes while I was still in bed. The sound of the dryer was always soothing. To this day I can't stay in a Laundromat because the sound of the dryers puts me to sleep.

I worked a JV game today. I was supposed to work the Umpire position but I talked the boys into letting me work the Linesman position. They were a little hesitant but consented. I think they were worried I couldn't get my fat ass up and down the field. Plus, I think that they didn't think I knew how to work 'the wing'. But I showed them. I got to work with the chain crew and listen to the coaches. It was a good time.

After the game we went to Burgerville for dinner. I had a fresh Huckleberry shake. For those of you outside the Pacific Northwest, if you've never tasted a huckleberry you don't know what you're missing.

Tomorrow I am hoping to pick up my rain jacket up in Tigard before the rain begins to fall. It looks like it's going to be wet for tomorrow night's game.

2 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger shasta said...

i also like this image a lot. reminds me of the style of ike bushman and nelson arnsbrach prints from usu.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

was ike the guy who did all the dead people? hope things are going better for you, shasta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home