f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Greetings Citizens. I am sick and tired of wasting my time trying to post images for all one or two of you to see. I've been trying to upload an image now for over half an hour. I'm fed up. Besides, I don't think anyone is looking anyway.

Tomorrow I start teaching. I think I'll bag the blogging for awhile. To all of my gentle readers who have listened to my tirades and offered plesant comments about my work I say "Thank you".

4 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Darren Clark said...

I feel your frustration with the blog thing. It begins to feel like a job. I do read yours and enjoy your rants and images. I've also become much less regular with my posts. Take a break and you may start to miss it. I've found out there a lot more people that look at mine than I realized. Take it easy.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

(yes, what darren said. we'll be here if you decide to try again.)

i enjoy looking at your photos.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i echo the thoughts of both darren and icarus....

*hug*

by the way, i have not been on for a few days, but i like the last pic. i think it would be great on a t shirt...lol.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

yes... i will go a little easier on the blog and myself. thanks for caring... and looking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home