f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Ah, youth football. Little kids learning teamwork through discipline and hard work. That and screaming parents and coaches who want nothing more than to lay an ass-whoopin' on the other guys. Never mind that the other guys are eight and nine years old. At our game today the parents could not even be on the same side of the field because they shout insults at the kids. It is amazing to me. No wonder kids quit athletics and become druggies instead.... less stress.

Saw Kyle today. Had pizza with him and his foster parents. We caught up on things. Tomorrow Kyle is going with me up to Portland. We'll probably go squirrel around the big city for a while. Go get some good food. Chat. He's been a pain in the ass the last few days apparently. Maybe I can get him to see another point of view.

That's about it. I am nearly ready for Monday. Just need to tidy up some loose ends. And find some of my handouts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home