f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, September 26, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Surprise! The image loaded.

Today was my first day of school. Basic B&W Photo. I already miss not having a T.A.. I have 20 students (actually 23 were there today, including five not on the roster). There are two high school kids. And, thank God, I don't have to have a Teacher-Parent conference! It should be a good class. I just love how they look at me and think, "OMG, what a freak!" It warms my heart.

Tomorrow is digital for non-majors. A little outside my area of expertise but simpler to teach because there are no grades hanging in the balance.

I am trying to get back to my prefered sleeping schedule which means I should have been in bed six minutes ago! I'll be up a 0630. Good Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home