f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, October 06, 2005


Greetings Citizens. A quiet day on the homefront. Did a little laundry (my uniforms for football, mainly). Got to talk to the Aussie gal, who lives in the next building, for a bit. Had a grilled cheese sandwich made with Cougar Gold cheese and some tomato soup for lunch.

Also got my truck down to the repair shop. Ol' Amos has been going through the power steering fluid a little heavily. I felt an intervention was in order. The repair people called right before my game to tell me Amos was up and running again. They didn't say how much it's going to cost me tomorrow when I check him out of rehab.

I was the Linesman for my game today. Usually, I am the Umpire. There's a lot of running on the wings... more so when it's an eight-man game. We don't use an 80 yard field either. No, we run the whole 100 yards. There is a lot of scoring (there were 80-something points in our game today). But hey, what can you say? Everybody had fun and the weather was nice. There weren't any controversial calls either.

Came home and watched the baseball game. Sipped some apple cider and munched on grape leaves and bread.

Butch T. Cougar, the WSU Cougar mascot, is in the Capital One Bowl Challenge for Mascot of the Year.. He defeated previously undefeated Smokey the Dog, from Tennessee last time. Help Butch win it all by voting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home