f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, October 05, 2005


Greetings Citizens. A long day at school today. I am trying to get my kids up to speed and as a result we have been spending extra time in the lab. But I think come Monday everyone will be where they need to be before we begin the Exposure Index Test. I think my students are beginning to figure out that I like to have fun and that I am on their side. I think they are also beginning to realize that I expect them to work hard and won't accept anything less. They also learned that you can't go wrong bringing chocolate as the treat.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger shasta said...

zis image reminds me of scary pirates

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

ands the lucky ones is thems that die! arggh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home