f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, October 14, 2005


Greetings Citizens. This is an in-service week for high school teachers so the varsity football games were played on Thursday. I had my closest varsity game of the season with a score of 35-21. It was also my second 4A game of the season. There were very few penalties and the play was good for the most part. I did have to call an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on a kid though. He accused us of cheating... of calling two games (one for each team). That's my pet peeve... being called a cheater.

Afterwards was pizza and bullshit. I spent about an hour and a half talking with Rich D., who is from Utah. We started in this association at the same time and we often share stories. We aren't connected to the politics as much as our fellow officials so we have fun together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home