f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Greetings Citizens. All is well on the homefront. Meg stopped by my digi-class to hand out evaluations. I don't know how they responded yet but I think I'll survive to teach another day. We're working out a way to break the projects down from very basic to moderately advanced so that we can get like-minded individuals working together. As it stands now, it is all a big mess... the proverbial potluck. Some students no a lot and some no nothing but they're all grouped together. It's difficult to teach them because they are all over the place!

My game today was easy money. I threw one flag.

4 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger shasta said...

eko-bezeko. :)

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

woman, i find your language strange and impenetrable!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger shasta said...

there is nothing, but that it cannot be penetrated...

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Nice image Mark. One of my favorites yet. I've ended up making quite a few photographs that look a lot like this grafiti stuff of yours at these construction sites. sorry i won't be seeing you at SPE this year. I was looking forward to your critiques.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home