f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Woke up in time to watch the Seahawks beat the Rams in St Louis. After the game I went for a nice motorcycle ride to Mt Angel. On the way home I stopped to make some pics at the steel fabrication company I like to frequent. When I got home I did some laundry and made Biksemad for dinner. I'm getting ready to watch "The Murder Room" on Mystery! and figured I should get my post done early.

7 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i'm alive. i've just been moving and caught up with a lot of crazy crap. i like this image. was that 'up yours' taken with a holga, pinhole, or of the back of a moving semi? do tell.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

the 'up yours' image was made with a diana lens mounted onto a 4x5 crown graphic and shot onto a film using a 6x9 back. it's at an old sugar beet factory in garland, utah. hope all is well for you.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger shasta said...

okay. can't sleep. (explained on blog.) miss first few images from this:

http://bjimg.focus.cn/upload/photos/1564/tQYuoV1v.JPG

lol.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i feel your pain. i, too, miss such positions.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger mike said...

Where is Mt. Angel? I don't think I've heard of it.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of diana lenses and the like, thought you might find this intersting: a lego pinhole camera: http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000793062562/
James, in Salem

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

James, Thanks for the lead on the pinhole lego camera... it's pretty damned neat! Mike, mt angel is east of woodburn near silverton. they have a big oktoberfest every september. as for bed sharing and sleeping positions, i forget how that even works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home