f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, October 21, 2005

Greetings Citizens. So I need a new crown on my tooth. Cost:$1000. And the guy told me to find someone down here to do it. He said it might be a little cheaper if I look in Albany. We'll see, I guess. So I ended up driving up there for nothing. Well, I guess I did get to see the folks. That was good as was the motorcycle ride to and from here.

I had a varsity game tonight. The best one so far this season! And I got hurt. That's right. Someone rolled onto the back of my leg and I pulled my calf muscle. And of course it happened on about the third play of the game. I'm supposed to do kiddie ball tomorrow but I'm a hurtin' unit! I'll have to just suck it up because there's no-one to take my place.

Ain't life dandy.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger shasta said...

that sucks mark. and it also sucks that some dirty bastards of evil ghosts must have come to take that first pirate's bones for their satanic ritual kit. cool photo though.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

oh those evil satanic bastards... messin' with my Art! they can all go to heck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home