f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Greetings Citizens. I managed to get through my football game with minimal damage to my gamy leg. Tomorrow's game promises to be exciting. Hopefully I won't get run over by some 300 pound lineman.

My Thursday non-credit class is a fun group. Mostly old ladies who want to photograph kids. They crack me up. Anything I tell them is news to them. It makes me feel like a big shot! JK.

Well, I'm off to watch a little boob tube before bed. Tomorrow I need to get all my materials ready for my Pinhole Workshop on Saturday. There are four students signed up. I've already made three cameras for them to use (they'll make there own pinholes for them) and will make a few more tomorrow. Plus, I'll copy some articles and dig out some Pinhole Journals for them to look at. Things seem to be coming together for me.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger shasta said...

sx-70? cool.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

yep, an sx-70. i like to make absracts with them. glad you enjoyed this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home