f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Saw Steve P. today. He checked out my BMW and made sure everything was in order. It was.

Had my digi-class tonight. It went okay but I had to reel the students back in after they sort of got away from me. I began to show them how to do some simple color corrections. A couple of the students got lost. And while I'm getting them back on board the others go playing around with filters and other silly tools that I am not comfortable with and unable to get them back to where they need to be. It was sort of a mess. But, in spite of all that, they do seem to be enjoying the class and learning something too. Just not the way I had it all planned out for them. Which is fine, really.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i want my hair to be the same color as this picture.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i'd suggest getting some rust flakes, use some turps to make a paste, apply liberally until hair is proper color, rinse and party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home