f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Meet my first pinhole photography class from Newspace Gallery in Portland. We spent the day talking, breathing and making pinhole images. Everyone had a fun time. The students thought I was informative and found the class comprehensive. Most wished we would have had longer. The only complaint was that I didn't tell them to bring watches to keep track of exposure times. Luckily, I had brought two watches and a watch from my Bronco so everyone had a timing apparatus. We spent the morning looking at work and discussing options for the future. After lunch at a yummy Thai restaurant we made negatives and positives until it was time to call it quits. I, personally, feel that it went very well and I am sure that I'll be asked back in the Spring when the sunlight returns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home