f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Wasn't it great to gain an extra hour's worth of shut-eye this morning? I know that I enjoyed sleeping in. Woke up in time to lay around and watch football... just like last week! Had the heating pad on my leg most of the day. It seems to help but it is sore. Next week is the final week of the regular season for football, so my season should be done. I don't see any post-season games in my future. But I do have another big game on Friday with the #1 ranked 2A team. I'll be working with our most highly regarded referee too. I think my association is checking me out.

I made some scans from some old Diana images today. They weren't worth much but it was enjoyable to play on the computer for a bit.

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger shasta said...

happy halloweeeeeenie

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

thanks.... be careful smashing pumpkins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home