f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, November 10, 2005


Greetings Citizens. Ah, the amazing power of sleep... and Sudafed. I feel much better today. I still have the sniffles but I'm not as plugged up as I was yesterday. I even went for a nice motorcycle ride with my open-faced helmet. The weather was actually warm at noon (an hour after I woke up)! So i went to Daum's for my apple cider. Apparently, I'm on the short list now because he's promised to save me two gallons every Tuesday from here on out. That means i am getting the juice until Christmas. If I didn't have so much film and paper in my freezer, I'd freeze a gallon or two for a later date.

I need to get out and make some work. I have an urge to create some new images, so I'll probably head up to Portland on Saturday to shoot anti-graffiti and on Sunday i might have to sneak out to the sheet metal place for some metalscapes.

There were only six students tonight at my digi-class. I wouldn't be surprised if they're sick. It seems to be a trend. We had fun working on stuff. The one guy in the class said that he's really enjoys the class... and my patience. He doesn't have any computer experience at all. He's struggled at times but he is learning and, more importantly, having fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home