f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Had a late night last night. Worked the final game of the season. It was a blow-out... again! This wasn't a good season for close games but that's the way it goes. I don't see myself getting any post-season games. I'm too new to the association and you have to pay your dues if you know what I mean. After the game was the usual pizza party. When they finished kicking us out, me and Rich continued to talk football and politics out in the parking lot.

Earlier in the day, I rode Heidi up to PCC to see how the kids were doing and to do some grading. They had horrible scores! They obviously weren't paying too close attention to my lectures. I know everything was covered because a couple of the kids did very well. So, no excuses from them on Monday. It sort of makes me nervous because I have to be evaluated. I'm sure they will destroy me.

4 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw evaluations. :)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger shasta said...

i second that! nice image...very late rauschenberg...

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger shasta said...

p.s. i like the hidden chicken's foot

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

*cluck, cluck*

i'd say screw the evaluations too...except for one thing, er, two things: i NEED the job and my bosses will be seeing them too and i take pride in my teaching, so i feel like i let the kids down if i don't get good reviews.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home