f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, November 06, 2005


Greetings Citizens. A pleasant day today. Watched football on TV while I cleaned my apartment up. I was amazed at the piles of junk I had accumulated! It's all in the trash now. Later, Jeff G. stopped by for a visit. He's into Triumph motorcycles and needed to use my computer to do some eBay bidding. Then I got a phone call from Bethany, who I haven't heard from in a while. She got a promotion at her job and is seeing a new boy-toy. I also talked with Sarah F. who lives in NYC right now but is really a rural Vermont girl. She told me our mutual friend, Ivan, had a hernia operation. Not fun. One of my students called to find out when the assignment is due and to find out about how big the prints need to be. At least she showed some concern.

4 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger shasta said...

these lips are kissably sweet, even if your eyes look like my eggs....

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

my eggs are over easy and your lips are blue and cold.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger shasta said...

but together, we sizzle.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

i get the accumulation piles, too. just no stopping them. the blue pic with lips is rockin my world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home