f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, November 09, 2005


Greetings Citizens. Man, am I sick. It seems to be going around. My kids were gentle on me today. They got me water, feed me medicine and were sympathetic.

It was a critique day today. I expected the worst and was pleasantly surprised to see that many of the images they produce were very nice for the level they are working at. I am pretty confident that they will not take over as the worst class ever.

I'd ramble more.... if I had the energy. I feel that I can use a 12 hour snooze.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The good work is just the drugs speaking. Its probably still the worst class but you are just all doped up. :)

You have the bird flu?

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

*cluck*cluck* i hope not *cluck*

naw, i think they're going to be one of those classes that has more talent than they realize... if they only use it.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i hope u feel better soon click click.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home