f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, November 08, 2005















Greetings Citizens. O, the disappointment! I went to Daum's today for my fix of apple cider. He had just sold the last gallon minutes before I arrived. Utter despair filled my heart as I rode away. But a new batch will be ready on Thursday. I'm already jonesing for 16 ounces of the sweet stuff, yo.

So I continued my ride out to Albany to get some winter gloves. I've been using my summer gloves with some wool liners but it doesn't quite do the job. So I had to lay down the coin for a warm (and waterproof) pair of gloves. They are nice. I also picked up a full-face head mask to help keep my face and neck warm. After wearing them I wonder why I waited so long to buy them.

My digi-class went fine tonight. The needy ones were needy and the self-directed ones self directed themselves. At the end of the night, I showed them how to prepare their lovelies for the web and email. It was a good evening.

Now if I can only shake this cold I've caught....

More fun with Babel Fish Translation:

Citizen of greeting. Disappointment him! Me of the apple cider which repairs this I went at the Daum risk today. It left and before arrives, it was commercial only one of mean last gallon. Also another time the despair leaves which is complete my heart that they fill. But new regulation will be prepared Thursday. Me 16 all risks KNOWN of the matter of chance and yo already with softness. So that one is acquired winter the gloves it acted like this and this I will come Nj that this I burn this I continued outside, I to a this wool steel wire from fabric day but uses my, positive gloves of summer. It was like this and gloves with of Nan Han (thanks to the dessication it controlled with the respect) even it is necessary that I put before the east of risk. They are good. Me my, nobody and gorges it which is hot by defending the atlas also which took masks it above complete-nobody much. Afterwards for they carry them, with the order this defrauds they leave and it waits like this and for much so that it peels because, this I wonder. My press digi went this evening well. Very which is poor under the poverty only-which it moves them they guided each one very. at the end of the night, so that either prepared a risk their mast lovelies and for me is sent message with this electronic post office appeared how with their. It was a good evening. Maintaining for it only left B will be able to shake the this cold.... it took

5 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i gotta go play on that fish some more. i drank 1/2 gallon of cider today.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

damn you and you delicious cider! i NEED some!!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

NY cider is best. YUM.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

in 24 hours i, too, will be drinking the sweet, succulent cider.

i don't know if ny has the best cider. i DO know that this stuff from here in oregon is pretty damned good.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger shasta said...

it was just cheap albertson's brand cider. on sale. you two are the luckies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home