f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Today was a critique day for the kids. They were asked to make visual poems (dypthics), contact sheets as final images, photograms and cliche verres. I think that all-in-all they did a very good job. They only had to do three of the four and it is always interesting to see which ones certain students choose not to do. There was some good work and that led to good discussion. The quality of the discussion was helpful to them as they begin their final projects. Important issues (both technical and aesthetic) were addressed and it makes me excited to see what comes shining through in their work as we approach the end of the quarter.

Tomorrow is Turkey Day. I'm not having any. Football and
jambalaya is what is going to be on my plate.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger shasta said...

creole cicks cass

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

"jambalaya, a-crawfish pie and-a file gumbo
’cause tonight I’m gonna see my machez amio
Pick guitar, fill fruit jar and be gay-oh
Son of a gun, we’ll have big fun on the bayou"___Hank Williams

it was tasty... no file though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home