f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Today was a Porsche day. Got a garage to park it in then went cruising. Met Mark N. in Portland. We went and made some pics including today's lovely. As we were shooting a shop owner came out and asked us if the graffiti was ours. Ha! Like we'd own up to it if we had made it. He was upset at the vulgarity of some of the images the graffiti artists make. Can't say I blame him. I don't think he noticed this attached to his wall.

Part of the reason I went to Portland was to get some Spotone #3. Apparently, Spotone isn't made anymore... which is the shits. Marshall's make some spot toner but it is lame-o-rama. I think I found a place online that has some. I hope so.

Got home and made teriyaki pork and had some kim chee too.

4 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger shasta said...

that's frightening. i'm seriously disturbed.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

and there in the beauty lies.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger shasta said...

hehhehehh.... wherein the beauty lies, therein the beauty cries "I am disturbed." Nick Cave should probably write a song about that bloody cement cunt. And your image could illustrate the next album.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

nick cave.... good choice! i want to print this image out and show it. i'm afraid i'd be vilified if i did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home