f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Greetings Citizens. The weather proved unfruitful for image-making today. So instead I resorted to watching football and baking an apple pie.

Also, I continued scanning Polaroids. Today's image is a pinhole photograph I made yesterday. It is a mock grave. Made by a homeless person (I assume). No doubt another graduate with a MFA unable to find a job to support himself.

I made some scans of some 3-D ultrasounds I got in the mail from a friend of Stephanie B.. They are trippy! I really do need to get working on making some cyanotypes from these things. First though, I need to get some UV lights. I have the unit to put them in but I need four or five bulbs to get it up to full intensity.

So I made an apple pie today. The crust was pretty good. I didn't quite make enough and the pie juice bubbled out. Luckily, I remembered to put a baking pan underneath. I made some Cougar Gold Potato Soup too. It's easy to make, if not a bit on the rich side. Perfect for a rainy day.

Tomorrow I am being evaluated by one of the faculty members at PCC. We were originally slated to have a critique of work. But my dear kids are a little off pace so tomorrow we'll be working in the lab. Hopefully, the kids will all be there.... working hard.

2 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger shasta said...

dark image....very interesting...very disturbing. hmm. i'm interested beyond aesthetic.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i'm never sure what kind of response i'll get to images like this one. i expect most people think ho-hum... boring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home