f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Greetings Citizens. The quest for Spotone continues. I think my buddy Mark N. is going to clutch up for me and give a two ounce bottle of the liquid gold.

I matted a couple of images for Chemeketa CC's raffle next week. If we donated something we were supposed to add a blurb about what we do for the college. I was going to write something like this: Pinholeman teaches the digital non-credit classes at the Senior Center. He's good enough to teach anything but since he doesn't use studio lighting in any of his own images is unable to get a credit class. I decided to say nothing.

Okay, that's it for now.

Oh yeah this is funny: link. But don't watch if you are a proper God-fearing individual.

3 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark my friend, have I got a deal for you. I have 1/2 a bottle of #3 that is yours to have, for the good of the art :-) Don't know what email to use to contact you though. You can call me at my office in Salem at nine eight six seven zero two one.
James
(Was in Salem, now in Portland)

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i could not understand/hear the song barney boogied to very well....but i bet it is funny.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

Thanks James, I'll call tomorrow.

Shasta, it IS funny. It's 2pac singing a naughty song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home