f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Greetings Citizens. A good day today. It looks like I've found an apartment in Lake Oswego. The price is right and the location is ideal. It is close to PCC and not too far from Portland. Ah, sweet suburbs! At last I return. I won't be able to move in until mid-January, which is fine. I'll just start hauling stuff up when I have classes and bounce back & forth between the two for a month.

I went up to help the kids in the lab today. Imagine my surprise when I got there to find out the lab was closed! I'm a little upset. My kids have final projects to work on and need to use the lab. It would have been something else if the lab tech said he wasn't going to be there because of the holiday. But nobody notified us. I got there at 2:30 but the place was supposed to be open at noon. Still a few of my kids showed up but there was a note on the door from students who had shown up earlier. I don't think they were happy.

I met Jen and Aaron afterwards. We went for Thai food. I had Drunken Noodles (hot) and they were delicious! For dessert we hit Mia Gelato for some gelato (of course!).

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger shasta said...

i loved working in the lab during the holidays when nobody was there.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

well, imagine planning on that and not being able to get in. the horror! the horror!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home