f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Following up on Thursday's bowling theme, I present this image. Apparently, according to Mark N., this bowling alley is being renovated in all of its former glory. I'm glad. Portland is so retro chic.

So on Wednesday, I asked the kids if they wanted me to show this weekend to help them with their printing. Of course they wanted me there. So this weekend, over the span of eight hours, I see five people. On Monday, I am sure they are going to want me to stay late after class but the Seahawks are on Monday Night Football and I think I am going to go home and watch it. I'll just tell them I had a previous engagement and can't get out of it. I'll get a U-Bake pizza from Geno's and settle down to a good game. That's the plan right now anyway.

So I got up early so I could get the Jen's ceramic sale. I got a coffee mug. And wouldn't you know it, I broke it! It was on my rain coat and when I went to grab it, it rolled out of the car onto the ground... where is smashed to bits! GOSH!

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger shasta said...

retro chic is creamy, mm

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

creamy.... and dreamy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home