f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, December 02, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Pardon my pathetic lamenting in last night's blog. I swear sometimes I don't know what comes over me. I went to PCC today to do some grading and help the kiddies out. There were only three of them there. Of course it was three students that I don't have to worry about. One of them, Jessalyn, had a melt-down before I arrived though. It appears that she didn't load her camera properly and her images for her final project weren't recorded onto the film. I guess she left in tears. Don't worry though. She'll be okay... I'd bet on it. And stronger for the experience too. Tomorrow I plan on being at the lab most of the day. First, though, I'll stop by Jen and Aaron's house. Jen is having a ceramic sale and I told her I'd stop by before I went up to the school. Lates.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger shasta said...

the poor wee lass.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

indeed.... she's a good student and, like the saying says, "what don't kill you, makes you stronger." she's a survivor, like MacGyver.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger shasta said...

and i like today's image

 

Post a Comment

<< Home