f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, December 09, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Today was the faculty and staff Christmas party at Chemeketa CC. It was pretty fun... nothing too exciting but we had some good laughs. Afterwards, I rode my motorcycle around for awhile. The sun was out and the temperature was brisk.

When I got home I read some stuff on the internet then watched some of the high school football finals. The 1A and 2A games were today the 3A and 4A games are tomorrow afternoon.

I exchanges some emails with Sami K.. She was in Maine when I was and, like me, she was a lush. She's been sober for 5 years and tells me I was her inspiration to quit. The world works in mysterious ways. We always had this love/hate relationship but since we've both been clean and sober we have become great long-distance friends. She told me she is going to school to become an occupational therapist. She wants to work with returning war veterans. The way things are going there should be plenty of people for her to aid when she graduates in thee years. She's still going to continue to make books and portfolios as her artistic release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home