f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, December 09, 2005

Greetings Citizens. A rather late posting tonight. I went to make this posting at around 9:30-10 o'clock but Leah called and we've just hung up 10 minutes ago! Very nice.

Anyway, today M-O-W had its Christmas open house. On top of that I was substituting for someone so I had to be there. There was a raffle and I won this big basket filled with God-knows-what. Well, hell, I didn't want the damned thing so I gave it to the cook. She's a nice lady who pretty much just goes about her business. She was so happy. That's the kind of stuff I like about Christmas. I figured if she can make those tasty cinnamon rolls day after day for the drivers, giving her a basket of stuff I didn't need wasn't too much to ask for in return.

When i finished my route, i hopped on Heidi and went up to Chemeketa to buy raffle tickets for their raffle (with proceeds going to a local charity) and a meal ticket for a faculty and staff party tomorrow. I wasn't going to go but I found out that they are serving crab cakes and gawd! I love those things. So I'll ride up there tomorrow for lunch. I plan on sitting next to Meg (my boss) and Amber (her trusty assistant).

Okay, trying to be witty on the phone for the last two hours has wore me out! I'm off to dreamy-land!

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I somehow stumbled across your blog. I have really enjoyed sitting here viewing your photos and drifting through your days with you. I too am a photographer and artist. I was searching for photos of omelettes for the new menu I'm creating for the Original Pancake house in Michigan. Sigh, I must get back to it, as I promised I'd have it tomorrow. Keep writing...You have allowed me both to escape and opened a door for me.... Good Night...Flash :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home