f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, December 12, 2005

Greetings Citizens. It was a laid-back and quite day at PCC today. The kids are all pretty much finished. Some of the students were printing things for the fun of it while others were finishing up their projects by mounting and spotting their prints. I think most people are expecting average grades. Some of them are going to be pleasantly surprised, I think. I signed over a check for Big Mike to pick up the pizzas from the Lucky Labrador Public House on Wednesday. It should be happy times for most everyone. Three people are flunking for sure. They know who they are and there isn't going to be any surprise when they see their grade. About six people are probably getting A's and the rest are probably getting C's. They would have got A's too but they didn't do the redos.

While the weather was very cold, the motorcycle ride up and back was enjoyable. The traffic was a little thick getting out of Portland but it opened up after crossing over the Willamette River at Wilsonville.

6 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger girish said...

Cool blog. Nice pix.
And nifty blog name.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

thanks! girish.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger shasta said...

crazy aqua-grafitti there marcus. love ya!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Ah, finals. I definitely don't miss those.
Anyways, I put up a new post on my blog which kind explains my abscence a little.
And, I like today's image.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Darren Clark said...

I see a dinosaur. It's probably because my 7 year-old is obsessed with dinosaurs. That's a pretty sweet image I must say.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i thought it looked like a petrified dinosaur fish... or something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home