f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Greetings Citizens. The ol' well was running dry, so I went out today and shot some more images at the steel fabrication place. I think I made a 133 snaps! I hope that somewhere around 20 turned out well enough to post. I got home in time to watch the Seahawks football game and drink a couple of cups of coffee. After the game I went and got some bacon and had breakfast for dinner. I cooked the bacon and made a German pancake. It was yummy!

I just finished talking on the phone with Leah. I spent some time trying to figure out where we can eat dinner when we go see the Nutcracker on the 22nd. I think we're going to have Middle Eastern food at Nicholas'. We chatted for awhile until her cell phone started ringing. So I told her good night and left her to her other call.

3 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

awesome possum. :)
i wanna go see Nutcracker. what fun...

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it should be fun. the last time i saw it was 20 years ago! (OMG)! that was in danmark and was one of my most fondest memories.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i loooooooove middle eastern food and yogurt churns my soul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home