f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Greetings Citizens. This one is for you Mark N.! Look familiar? I, too, noticed an odoriferous scent towards the rear of the building. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Went into PCC today to help my little kiddies. (Today was their last chance to use the open lab). There were five kids there. A little less than I expected. And who were they? Except for one of them, they're all getting "A"s. Go figure.

After I left the lab, I went to the sixth Street Gallery. Leah runs the place and they were celebrating being open for one year. That's no small feat for an art gallery in the 'Couv. One of my old students from Clark College was there. She's now taking classes at Oregon College of Art & Craft. She's doing some nice pinhole work.

Leah was looking fine. She walked me out when I went to leave. We were able to have a couple of moments together.... alone. We tried to figure out where to take the kids for dinner when we go to see the Nutcracker on the 22nd. (Big Mike, one of my students, got me some comps through his girlfriend, who is a principal dancer for the ballet company). We're getting all dressed to the nines and making a night of it. I need to get me some new britches! All that I have are these crappy looking Dockers (yuk!!!!). And I suppose I'll have to get my [Interview] shirt and tie pressed too. But who cares? I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl!

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger shasta said...

one dollar china knees food looks interesting and frightening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home