f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Greetings Citizens. Well, it's all over but the grading. Yep, the finals are final. Some did better than I expected and others did worse. What surprised me was how few images some of the students made given the time they were allowed. It is going to be very difficult to grade the work this term. There are so many borderline students and there are no +/- grades. I like the kids.... that's what always makes it tough when you have to pass down the bad grade. Ultimately, it's their own doing but as a teacher I can't help but wonder if there was some way I could have intervened to help them be more successful.

4 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger shasta said...

give em all F's!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

that wouldn't be the hardest thing to do! slackers!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Darren Clark said...

Another cool image. I see a portrait of an elfish cat-dude or something in the bottom right. keep on keeping on

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

thanks.... GOSH, i'm glad finals are over and i'll have a new crop of kiddies in the winter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home