f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Greetings Citizens. When I woke up this morning, I felt comfortable with my ability to grade... and my ability to teach. As the day went on I became more and more sure of myself.

I worked on my own Photography for a while today and watched some football on TV.

I talked to Amy W. in Hope, Maine, and her son, Nigel, who knows me as the "Motorcycle Madman." They sent me the Three Wise Monkeys for my Christmas present. We talked about life, Photography and motorcycles... and drums. Nigel has been beating on his Daddy's drum set lately and was eager to tell me how much fun it was.

After the evening news where I learned, once again, what an idiot our president is, I went downtown to buy Leah's boys a small gift. I got each of them a copy of Aesop's fables. I got Leah a book of e.e. cummings's poetry.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger shasta said...

good choice

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

ya think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home