f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Greetings Citizens. So here we are in the New Year. Last year (according to the number of images shoot for the last 12 months on my iPhoto) I shot over 2200 photos using my digital cameras. I'm guessing I shot around 400 analog images. Wow!

I gave images to Mark N. and Jen & Aaron as belated Christmas presents last night. Mark got me a set of The Three Wise Monkeys (which I collect) and Jen brought me back a Dr Pepper from The Big D. It's special because it's made with cane sugar instead of corn syrup. And believe me when i tell you that you can tell the difference.

The party was very low-key last night and I was (as usual) the only unattached person in the room. It can be awkward but I suppose, in a way, I've become used to it. The highlight of the evening was watching a cop car nearly sideswipe my parked Porsche (that I just got back after 17 years!) as he was rounding a corner where the party was being held. I got home around 3:30. And got up at 10.

I got this morning in time to see the Seahawks game on the tube. But I was still pretty tired. So I kept falling asleep and waking up. After naps and football I made a Reuben sandwich and watched Clint Eastwood in For a Few Dollars More on AMC. A thrilling way to bust into the new year.

You're thinking: "What's pinholeman's New Year's resolution?" Well, I didn't make one. (I have a secret one, really, but I ain't tellin' it to ya).

4 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger shasta said...

sounds fun anyway. i didnt get any new years kisses either. alas. but i did get many sweet wine buzzes. mmmm. and good company. yay!

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it was... they had cheese fondue and chocolate truffles, plus the conversation was good.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

i, um, didn't got to a party or anything. i'm sure you're not at all surprised, considering i'm so LAME! :P

no, no parties for me. in fact, i went to bed at 10. happy new year!

heh.

2200 photographs is a whole lotta photographs. :O

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

dear lame-o-rama,

sorry to hear you didn't get the opportunity to party like a rock star. better luck next year.

luv,
pinholeman

ps my finger is sore from shooting all those lovely images!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home