f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Greetings Citizens. For the first time in a long time it didn't rain here today. So after filling in at Meals on Wheels for the last time, I put on my riding gear and hit the road for a very long and very enjoyable motorcycle ride. The traffic was light and the weather was comfortable. I ended up out near McMinnville. There is a Porsche place out there and I stopped in to see if they had a wheel for my 356B. Not only did they have a wheel but they have vintage racers and all sorts of classic Porsches. It was awesome! The owner gave me a tour of the place and told me the histories of some of the cars. His kids are down in Daytona getting ready to race a sponsored Porsche at the Rolex 24 at Daytona. There were lots of cool things to make images of out there too. The owner said I was more than welcome to come back out with my camera and make some images. So now I have a new pinhole project.

I got home just in time for the start of the Rose Bowl. It was a great game to watch... very exciting. Texas won, scoring the go-ahead touchdown with less than a minute left in the game.

Tomorrow I am at PCC for a class on using the intranet and to do some photocopies for my class. Good times.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger shasta said...

mark, you have pinhole pizaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home