f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Went up to PCC today. Apparent there has been no word from the parents of the kid with the D. Maybe Mom put the hammer down on Dad and told him to stop. At any rate, nobody has heard anything from them and that suits me fine.

Got L's chocolate today too. She should be good to go for a while. Her party is tomorrow and Jen H. is going with me. I want to know someone else besides L. She's inviting 80+ people! I have a bashel full of gifts for her.... chocolate, wine, a photo.

Tomorrow I'm back up at PCC to turn a room into a camera.

5 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

(i love this one!)

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

if you had a flickr, i would "favorite" this one :)

Icarus comment spam. ramma-lamma-ding-dong!

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger shasta said...

yes. i want this one on a black tshirt. below the image, in black print, i want the tshirt to say "none more black"

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

it never ceases to amaze me the images people like and dislike. while i like this image, i wouldn't say i think it is anything spectacular. that's why i just make them and put them out there. what is really funny is the images i think are good are rarely thought of so highly by others. it's funny how that works.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Happy Villain said...

Aw damn! I was coming to comment and let you know that I just loved the colors and texture of this photo, and would you look at that -- I'm a late arrival at a sold-out show!

Sometimes I think I'd prefer to break up with the love of my life, just with the hopes that a new romance would land me the gift of chocolate or flowers or something sweet and gushy. I miss the courting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home