f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Greetings Citizens. A day of football and packing. More football than packing. But hey! It's the playoffs! The Seahawks got their work cut out for them next week.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to move some stuff up to the new place. Mount some pictures and put the strays into storage. Get my books up there. Mark N. might help me get my Porsche up there too. And the espresso machine needs to be moved up there and given its proper space. I have the spot scoped out. And I need to get the stereo up there too. Moving is easier with tunes!

Have I published this image already? If so, sorry.

2 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Blogger shasta said...

moving NEEDS tunes

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

my sentiments exactly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home