f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, January 20, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Tomorrow begins the final thrust towards the new apartment. Mark N. is helping me move the big stuff tomorrow. I've rented a U-Haul truck and we'll move my bed, a hamper, my futon and two dressers. Once I get that stuff out of this apartment, I can figure out what goes into storage and what goes into the circular file.

I figure I'll be watching the playoffs up there on Sunday. Make some vittles and hang out. Probably do some laundry now that there's a washer and dryer in my apartment.

Big day tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Jon said...

A washer and dryer. Wow. Luxurious.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

damned right!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger shasta said...

sinful synergies! sinful!


bwaaaha ahaaa hhaaaaaa


okay. i don't know what i mean by that. but i want to dip my finger in your rusty picture and then lick it.

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

beautiful rust

 

Post a Comment

<< Home