f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I went into the school today to watch over the dedicated students who put in time this afternoon on their pinhole cameras. There was a satisfactory turn-out. I seriously believe that I have some ambitious and dedicated students this term and I have high hopes that they will produce some wonderful work. I sincerely believe that having the students make pinhole images is a great way to get them hooked on photography. Of course there are all sorts of problems and failures but in the end it serves them well.

The digi-non-credit class went well today. I think a few people have bailed out but no matter. They've paid. I know one guy is in Hawaii.

As I walked in the door tonight, I got a call from Donna. We chatted about teaching and Stinky Springs and all things good. It was an enjoyable catch-up.

4 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger shasta said...

donna rocks. i need to write/visit Marcia.

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

she does indeed rock... like the scorpions!

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duderanch!!

You got mad photo skillz! I will have to spend more time dropping my ocular cavities on yer woik. Late.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

thanks j.d. for the praise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home