f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Little to report today. I found out my land line is hooked up but that the connection inside the apartment isn't working. I called the managers and they sent an old Romanian guy over to look at it. He wasn't able to fix anything but we each had an espresso and talked for a while. He said he's never gotten used to "American coffee". Can't say I blame him.

Met L for breakfast today. It was nice. Afterwards I rode down to Salem and turned in my apartment keys. I got soaked as the rain and wind kicked up something fierce!

3 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i like today's image.... ohhhh the werewolf.....oh the werewolf....

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

so all the "werewolf" accomplished was making my water get colder faster with less thrust! this image is the first one i've made in a few weeks. felt good to shoot something!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger shasta said...

yay you play

 

Post a Comment

<< Home