f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, January 27, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I'm back in the saddle... metaphorically speaking, that is. Hope I wasn't too terribly missed. So, I am into my new digs here in "Lake O". Big Mike helped me get the computer hooked up this morning. Afterwards, he showed me where the grocery stores (and stuff like that) are located. Then I went to The 'Couv to turn in a n image for a photo show. Then I stopped by L's house for a couple of cups of tea and some even better conversation.

My folks were down for a visit and to help me clean. They left on Thursday. We got quite a lot done. I really don't know where I'd be without there help along with the help of Mark N. & Aimee. Tomorrow, I'm heading down to get the some stuff into the storage shed. Sunday, I should be able to bring my last load up here and vacuum and turn in the keys.

It's nice to be back online. I didn't realize how disconnected (pun intended!) I'd be not being on the internet for so long.

4 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Blogger Happy Villain said...

Is that a blue Pac-Man in that photo? :)

I'm glad you've moved in and getting settled, and for purely selfish reasons, I'm glad you're back online.

Hope you're doing well!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

All is well on the homefront. Hope your weekend adventure is going well!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger shasta said...

i r'ike todays r'image marcoouscous! missed ya!

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Icarus said...

love the photo. hey, i'm glad you survived the move!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home