f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, February 03, 2006

Greetings Citizens. So I go to the lab today to visit the kids and see how they're doing. Well the first student I see is one the ground passed out! Apparently she has a track record for doing this although she never alerted me. The medics were trying to assist her and she wasn't being too cooperative. As for the other students that were there, they were doing well in printing their images from the EI Test.

I was supposed to entertain the advanced kids at my house tonight. Only two of the five showed up. Pathetic excuses from two of them and a flat out no-show from the other one. That will probably be the last time I try having this group over.

Tomorrow night Tyson is supposed to show up. He's checking out the graduate program at U of O next week. Hope he's able to make it here. There is supposed to be a gawd-awful storm brewing for tomorrow. Wind gusts up to 90 mph on the coast (65 mph here) and mass amounts of snow in the mountains.... which means lots and lots of rain here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home