f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, February 10, 2006

Greetings Citizens. It is crazy windy here today. I'm getting ready to check out the photo stores for supplies for the rest of this term and next term too. I thought I'd work on my blog in the early hours because I have to get my application in for the full-time photo job here at PCC. I've been very anxious about applying... fears of unworthiness and what-not have been holding me back. I know I'm good enough but I am fearful that in spite of my qualifications I still won't get it. But tonight I've told myself to believe in myself and apply. So that's what I'll do.

Yesterday I said good-bye to L. She's off to Costa Rica for a week. We had a coffee and talked for a while. It was very low-key. I always feel very happy around her.

After that I had to head out to Dundee to get my tire fixed. Heidi had run over a machine screw and had 10 pounds of pressure in her rear tire when I went to see L. Steve and Chris fixed it right up while I drank coffee and ate Jan's chocolate chip cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home