f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Things are well... with little to report. Tyson has come and gone. The weather is nice and students aren't showing up for class. I can't believe how much of slackers some of them are turning out to be. The ones who have put up with my lectures and technical assignments are soon to be rewarded. I gave my last lecture today and my last demo. So now they get to get down to business and make some Art. The intermediate students have been working hard on their own and now I can spend some quality time with them. Yea!

Tomorrow, I am meeting L for coffee before see embarks on a journey to Costa Rica. I'm hoping she brings me back some coffee.

4 Comments:

At 3:19 AM, Blogger shasta said...

blood on the wall, eh?



well sheeeeitttt

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

yes blood! there was no one else around so i had to use my own. now i have a headache.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Icarus said...

beautiful pic.

if i were to sign up for an art class now, for sure i'd be there every session, getting the most out of every lecture and demo. when i was young and stupid, however, i failed to see that my instructors were trying to give me something valuable. i only saw it as work to get out of.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i hear you icarus. i, too, was the same way! now that i'm older, i see the folly of my ways! alas, all to late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home