f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I went to a group show tonight that included one of my images. It was fun to see all the different photo styles on the wall. It made me realize why I enjoy Photography so much. My work was placed next to a former student's work and we enjoyed talking about the images and how we are doing.

As I was leaving, I decided to call Jen & Aaron and see what they were up to. Aaron was just finishing making dinner and so I dropped in and joined them for a fine meal.

Tomorrow I'm helping Jen set up her lighting for her ceramics. If I'm lucky, Aaron will be cooking again!

1 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger shasta said...

loved the colors in this one, btw, senor tapies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home