f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Greetings Citizens. So yesterday I was in Salem teaching the non-credit digital class. I had a full class and it went well. However, I think it was too much information for the little old ladies to handle. To have to gather all the information in one day versus four weeks is a little too much. I have one more all-day session in April that I can modify. But how? My personal opinion is that I'm showing them the things that they need to know to work on their images at home. There isn't anything that I feel is fluff. Maybe they just need more time to work independently and exclude the part where they learn to make captivating nude self-portraits.

Today. I'm laying low. I might go out and shoot some anti-graffiti with my Graflex camera and 6x12 back. Big Mike might be up for some shooting too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home