f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Greetings Citizens. I'm sitting here dreading my morning class. They are the worst group of students I have ever seen! They show up late (if at all), don't turn in their work on time (again, if at all), and make no attempt to make anything of merit. Of course there are a couple of exceptions to this group and, happily, they strive on without the support of their peers. They are both signed up for the intermediate class in the spring too.

Yesterday, I went to Clackamas Community College to visit the department head and sign all the paper work for my assignment to teach digital photography for them next term. Their art program is significantly smaller. I liked it.

After CCC, I went to Albany to see the Community College Art Faculty Show at Linn-Benton CC. The work was pretty damned good. There was some good photography. Jen's birdhouses looked good! My images were right next to someone who is photographing metal in black & white. It was interesting to me to see my Metalscapes next to them.

Today the intermediate kids learn how to cut mats. The basic students (including the morning bunch) are starting to work on their final projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home