f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, February 24, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Tomorrow is open lab at PCC. And I will be there to help a struggling student I think. All term I've heard nothing but excuses from this student and tomorrow, if I don't get a phone call at 10 o'clock, I'll know I've been wasting my time on this kid. Because tomorrow at 10, she's supposed to call to meet me at school to help her catch up on two of the four assignments she hasn't completed. Four assignments that were due last week. My friend Mark N. doesn't think she'll call. I suspect he's right but hope he's wrong.

After drinking coffee and showing Mark where the "Poop Bitch" is located, we went to UFO Pizza. The pizza was mediocre (at best) and the "believers meeting" was cancelled this week. The owner asked Mark if he was a believer while I was making this shot. He didn't give a satisfactory answer apparently. I wasn't even asked if I believe. Personally, I find it hard to believe we're the only ones in the universe. But I doubt we have been visited yet. Live long and prosper, yo.

3 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger mike said...

Maybe if aliens arrive, they'll show them how to make better pizza.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

no such luck! it's not in the stars.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger shasta said...

sounds like an unidentified fuck of a pizza scam. just kidding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home