f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, February 24, 2006

Greetings Citizens. Today was an open lab day. I helped C get on track. She's failing miserably and stands to lose her financial aid. I should care less but I'd like to see her get her shit together and pull out of whatever is dragging her down. She seems to shoot herself in the foot at every occasion. So I had her draw up a contract between me and her, loaned her two rolls of film and helped her on an assignment that was due weeks ago. Is it all going to be worth it? Hard to tell. But sometimes you need to show people that there are some of us out there that care what happens to someone.

It was like June Carter aiding Johnny Cash. I went and saw the movie tonight with Mark N and Aimee. Now I'm listening to Desperado and thinking of L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home